Wednesday, May 22, 2013

me-made-may week 3

5.22.135.21.135.20.135.19.135.18.135.17.13
5.16.135.15.13

week 3, a set on Flickr.
I discovered that I could post photos from Flickr directly to Blogger, so. . . I tried it.  Not quite what I was hoping for, but at least the photos look better, if smaller, and you can click to view them on Flickr with a bit of info.  Probably not uniquely, I'm experiencing some MMM fatigue.  Dressing is still fun, but documenting has become a chore.  I'm absolutely in it until the end, though, which is only a few more days.  I'm pleasantly surprised to realize I've made a lot of wearable items that fit my lifestyle and the drastic weather swings of spring. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Cynthia Rowley dress, great colour! Not long till the end now, it's been fun seeing everyone's outfits. Tempted to join in next year if I manage to make enough stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You mean post from Flickr? I used the share icon in the lower right corner of the screen. You have to link your blog first under "more options" below the icons for Twitter, Facebook, etc. I did it as a set; otherwise each photo would post as a separate blog post.

      Delete